- Create high-quality and creative artwork
- Create artworks in various formats for digital uploading
- Manage assigned projects efficiently
- Have excellent knowledge of the latest technology and tools available in the domain
- A minimum of one year working experience
- An extraordinary design and artistic sense
- Competency in all Adobe CS Packages
- Have a good understanding of the design challenges of individual projects and the ability to provide creative solutions to problems
- Ability to come up with new ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manner
· Ability to create content in multiple digital formats such as image, video and animated gif
- Create catchy and engaging content for various platforms
- Create compelling stories and messages that boosts brand recognition and reach.
- Ability to develop striking content marketing copy
- In collaboration with the creative and strategy teams contribute towards concept development for various campaigns.
- Ability to deliver high-quality and exceptional content within time-frame
- Excellent English writing & speaking skill
- Previous experience in an advertising agency is an added advantage
- Meeting with strategists, brand specialists and creative team to discuss the research needs of a project
- Developing new ideas for campaigns and video production
- Presenting the findings to the team in reports and briefs
- Researching market statistics and writing reports on what they might mean for the company
- Sourcing and researching facts, figures and information using the internet, books, documents, films etc.
- Coordinating the campaign activities, assessing the capabilities of the contributors in campaigns and other programmes, researching and booking appropriate people and locations.
- Providing administrative support such as typing and answering the phone
- Any degree
- Excellent communication skills in English Language
- Ability to write flawless and pertinent reports on demand
- A keen interest in research, ideation, market trends, analysis of human behaviour and response
- Understand thoroughly the production team’s needs and specifications
- Manipulate and edit film and video footage using modern editing techniques
- Maintain continuity while moving shots according to scene value
- Insert dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effect ensuring the project follows a logical sequence
- Bachelor’s degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Generate creative ideas for scripts that satisfy the given project brief
- Have a knack to develop scripts that can be carried out within the budget allocated for the project
- Do research based on the theme/concept given
- Meet with the concerned departments to ideate and frame the theme
- Create an initial framework, or treatment, for screenplays and adapt a story into a script.
- Edit the script as required.
- Any degree
- Experience in script writing is mandatory
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in writing for digital content
Human Resource Specialist
- Prepare/update employment records with regard to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to employees
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions etc.
- Address all employment relations issues
- Handle all hiring processes
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Work experience as an HR Specialist
- Proficient in computers and Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with payroll systems
- Ensure all operations are carried on time and in a cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials as and when needed and plan inventory
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets, recruit, train and supervise staff
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Previous work experience as Operations Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Coordination of various projects
- Ensure timely completion of projects within budget and scope
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor the project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project
- Any degree
- Proven work experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Analyse budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales team meets their goals.
- Develop marketing opportunities and plans by analysing consumer requirements and identifying market trends
- Execute new sales plans
- Recruit, train and manage marketing and sales team
- Stay updated in the industry by attending conferences and workshops and reading relevant publications, and maintaining professional networks
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills\
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
Digital Marketing Executives
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor Social Media accounts
- Managing optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
- Managing SEO (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Performance Analysis of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Assess online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- B.Tech/BE/MCA/Exceptional Diploma Holders
- 1-2 years of work experience
Digital Marketing Manager
- Bring, develop and test new ideas for solid growth of leads that convert into sales.
- Maintain and optimize paid advertising on Google and Social Media
- Landing page optimization towards magically high conversion rates.
- Exposure to App Store Optimization is a big plus.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings and present the best ideas, tests, and results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to take digital marketing campaigns from ideas to action
- Understanding of web design, particularly user experience across the end to end customer journey, Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with a knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to track, analyse and report results from marketing initiatives and present to internal stakeholders
- Experiment with different marketing channels and channel strategies to determine which has the most potential to gain traction for various audience sets.
- Evaluate user requirements with clients
- Create original graphic designs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images and design logos
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Graduates/Diploma Holders with 1+ years of experience